The NETwork is please to announce an exciting opportunity for The NETwork Members!
AT&T has been offered a wonderful opportunity, and we’d like to share it with you and enlist your assistance in hosting a Watch Party.
Open Road Films, Tang Media and the makers of MARSHALL have offered a one-time pre-release screening of this new feature film about the early life of Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall to AT&T employees and any invited guests. Please see the film trailer. Justice Marshall’s thoughts and message transcend time and location.
We’d like your help to arrange “watch parties” to view this film in various AT&T locations across the country on Wednesday, October 11, from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. Eastern time. (The movie is 1 hour, and 58 minute in length). Collaboration here will benefit everyone.
What’s in it for you? Of course, there’s the opportunity to view a new film and learn about a great and influential man. Also, while the studio is not charging us for this event, they’ve agreed our watch parties can be used as fundraisers, as long as 100% of the funds go to a charitable cause such as hurricane/earthquake relief or a scholarship fund.
We’re hoping for collaborations in setting up these parties and advertising the event locally.
Responsibilities for setting this up would include:
- Arranging for a multi-purpose room or auditorium location which has a large viewing screen and quality audio output
- Ensuring the availability of expertise to appropriately manage the A/V feed from Dallas or another centralized location
- Identifying any needs for sign interpreters and arranging for them if needed (costs will be paid by Corporate D&I)
We will host a short call to discuss:
- Location(s) of any watch parties
- Contact person on site at each party to welcome guests, manage any questions and provide information on a survey we’ll have following the event
- Whether anyone who plans to attend the event will require a sign interpreter.
Chief Membership Officer Gina McCray
Chief Program Officer DeWanda Ricks