Who We Are
We are an organization of Black Integrated Communications Professionals open to everyone. The NETwork BICP celebrates the organization’s nearly 50-year heritage and represents the optimism, vision and determination that will pave the way for the next generation of leaders.
The NETwork encourages African Americans and other diverse individuals to attain their personal and professional goals and to lead change in our communities.
The NETwork BICP will:
- Provide professional networking opportunities to connect with like-minded individuals for personal and professional benefit
- Present opportunities to exercise and grow leadership abilities through program participation in both the corporation and community
- Increase access to tools and resources to communities that will help build future leaders and cultivate a viable and relevant environment
- Support the furtherance of higher education with a continued focus on advancing students
- Ensure that all levels of the telecommunications industry are represented by a broad cross section of African Americans and other diverse individuals
Transforming our future by empowering our members and our community today.
To become a premier leader in providing growth opportunities through sustainable programs that build future generational leaders within the industry and community.
About Our Logo
The “O” has been replaced by the Ghanaian Adinkra symbol, Sesa Wo Suban (say-sah woh soo-bon) which represents change or transformation of character. As we are committed to “Transforming Our Future Together”, our new image reflects our forward movement on that path.
Our Programs & Initiatives
- eSTEAM (evolving Science Technology Engineering Arts & Mathematics) Invest In Our Youth
- Lewis Howard Latimer National Scholarship *STAY TUNED for 2019 DETAILS*
- Professional Development Web Series
- The Heritage Project (Standing on Our Legacy)
- Café Conversations Podcast “Where Do We Go From Here”