What is the I AM Project?
The “I AM Project” is a national program that engages members, chapters and eSTEAM students in a way that highlights the broad spectrum of who we are and the contributions we make to communities we live in as well as the company we serve.
How to participate:
Each chapter/individual will provide a video 30 seconds or less in length describing themselves: Who they are; where they were born, education level, organizational role, company title, family lives, etc….The format will be similar to the sample below:
I am the child of Barbara and Walt
I am living in California
I am a wife and mother of two
I am a grandmother of four
I am a university graduate with a degree in marketing
I am a 38-year employee of AT&T
I am an area manager in regulatory & external affairs
I am Sandra Brown
AND I am The NETwork
- Videos must be shot with members in appropriate surrounding and professional attire.
- Each submission will begin with “I am… or We are…” and conclude with the phrase: “I am or We are, The NETwork”.
- Each participant must sign and submit a media release form.
- Submitter should include a photo and their signed media release form with video.
- Videos should be no longer than 30 seconds in length. Videos are subject to modification.
- Videos must be received by Monday, January 22, 2018.